PHL Careers 2019
Pawan Hans Careers
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
Pawan Hans Requires to Recruit Result Oriented and Dynamic Professional as
Aeronautical Engineers – on Contract Basis
No. of Posts – 03
Place of Posting – Delhi/Noida
Should be a Graduate in Aeronautical Engineering with MBA with relevant post-qualification executive experience of one year. However, candidates having done graduation in Aeronautical Engineering but not MBA may be considered in lower grade.
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
However, candidates holding Graduation Degree in Aeronautical Engineering but not MBA may be considered for lower grade for which upper age limit would be 25 years.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right
i) To call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility / submission of application will not entitle any candidates for being called for interview.
ii) To restrict the number of applicants depending upon the level of response for each post.
iii) To reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
iv) To relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- Only Post qualification experience will be considered.
- Internal candidate(s) applying for post will be given age and fee relaxation.
- Candidates called for Test/Interview etc should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s, experience, pay / CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of Test/Interview, failing which such candidate will not be permitted to appear for the Interview/Test and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognised and approved in India by UGC/AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority(ies).
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts / queries before selection.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in Aviation sector.
- Persons with disability of not less than 40% as per GOI guidelines shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 17th June 2019.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company’s website www.pawanhans.co.in and download Application Blank Form. The duly filled & signed Application Form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, flying experience, licence, medical, pay/CTC etc. Demand Draft (towards application fee- non refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) shall be enclosed to the hard copy of the application to be sent by post.
Applications complete in all respects duly superscribed on the envelope with the post applied for must reach to: Jt. GM (HR), Pawan Hans Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida – 201 301, U.P. latest by 17th June 2019.
Phone: 0120-2476733 / 727
Candidates must also bring their original testimonials for verification at the time of interview.