Since its inception in 2001, Asia’s dream team have been making flying dreams come true. With a route network that expands to over 78 destinations across Asia and Australia, we continue to break business conventions with a passionate approach to flying. Together with our siblings, AirAsia X, Thailand AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines’ AirAsia and AirAsia Japan, we’re set on charting courses to new horizons with the staunch belief that “Now Everyone Can Fly”.
AirAsia, awarded the World’s Best Low-Cost Airline for 5 years running; 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 by Skytrax.
Internship for Engineering Students
MYR 500 (Max)
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
As interns for Network Management Center (NMC), you will be a shadowing or learning of Operations and Crewing during the internship period. You will also gain understanding of the operation from a grass roots level by focusing on systems operation, and support the OTP analyst.
• Students undertaking a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Airlines/Airport Management, Aviation Science or any related field associated to aviation industry.
• Possess basic knowledge in Operations, Dispatch and Navigation environment.
• Theoretical exposure in Dispatch procedures, AIP documentation and Airspace / Flight Routing design.
• Proficient in oral and written English.
• Proficient in Microsoft and Google software.
• Basic system knowledge in AIMs or Navtech is an advantage.
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics) or equivalent.
3 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply: Click Here
4,472 total views, 2 views today