Air Asia Jobs – Air Asia is hiring for Technical Services Officer at Kaula Lumpur base. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone.
Air Asia Jobs 2019
Technical Services Officer
- Maintain and control of technical documents for completeness and updates.
- Maintain and control of technical documents on-board of aircraft as required by aviation authority.
- Issue and distribute the required technical documents to the necessary recipients and record dispatch of the documents.
- Keep and maintain register of all technical documents and their revision status being stored and controlled.
- Keep and maintain all technical documents copies in a safe and secure place.
- Provide backup copies of technical documents and kept in safe and secure place.
- Identify all technical documents as master or copy, and whether superseded or otherwise.
- Manage and control of technical library and ensure the area is kept secured.
- Alert the superior of any deficiencies related to technical publications and ensure high standard of house-keeping of technical publications is maintained.
- Any other relevant duty as assigned by the superior.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of High School certificate (SPM or any relevant certificate)
- Excellent communication spoken & written skills in English
- A team player and ability to work with all levels of people
- Ability to work independently and under pressure within tight deadlines
View and Apply on Company Site
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
The one of the world best MRO- Lufthansa MRO Read More