ST Aerospace Careers 2019
ST Aerospace Engines Pte Ltd Careers 2019
Aircraft Engine Tester
The main function of the Aircraft engine tester is to perform CFM56 engine testing/ QEC build and packing.
Main duties, not limited to, includes:
- Conducting engine rigging and preparation before engine test.
- Performing engine testing and troubleshooting of engine test issues.
- Conducting engine de-rigging, QEC build and packing for engine output.
- Performing engine test cell facility and equipment maintenance
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives in engine test procedures and productivity
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years in aircraft engine assembly experience
- Ability to work on shifts is necessary
- Previous experience of working in an engine test environment of similar background would be advantageous.