Gulf Air Careers 2019
Gulf Air Engineering Careers 2019
AIRCRAFT LICENSED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
LAST DATE 20.05.2019
Department: TECHNICAL Location: HEAD QUARTER Reference No.: External 6085-19
To carry out tasks as designated by the A/C Maintenance Duty Managers or Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to an acceptable standard of workmanship, and in accordance with aircraft approved documents.
To maintain Company aircrafts in accordance with the approved maintenance schedule using approved methods and procedures.
To support Gulf Air operation at any network station as required in case of AOG recovery or as necessary.Main Duties
- Work with and under the direction of AMDM or AME to carry out Carry out all routine and non-routine maintenance of GF aircraft within the scope of the approval and ‘A’ Check routine tasks and non-routine tasks.
- Perform replacement of components on company’s and other operator’s aircraft and engines as required.
- Adhere and comply with aircraft approved maintenance documents procedures when performing any maintenance activities and acquaint self with all the safety related precautions.
- Make sure that vehicles, equipments and tools used for aircraft maintenance are in serviceable, clean and safe condition.
- Report any vehicle accident, faulty equipment or tool to AMDM or AME.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness of vehicles, equipment and servicing steps.
- Assist in positioning and clearing equipment to carry maintenance tasks on aircraft during base check inputs.
- Make sure that loaned tools and equipment are returned to Tool Stores are clean and in a serviceable condition.
- Adhere to Airside Safety Rules and Regulations in regard to driving and work area cleanliness.
- Assist the Engineer in performing and certifying for all routine tasks and non-routine tasks within his scope.
- Perform Aircraft refuelling as required to perform leak check or in preparation for engine ground runs.
- Carry out aircraft and engine system servicing with Oil, Hydraulic, O2 and N2 as necessary.
- Assist in performing aircraft towing in accordance with company TIM procedures.
- Must be able to read and understand aircraft maintenance documentations when performing any maintenance task on the aircraft, and familiarize himself with the tasks, all safety related and precautions issues to avoid personnel injuries or damage aircraft structures and systems.
- Lead and coordinate with the team of technicians while performing routine tasks and non-routine tasks under the supervision and guidence of AMDM/AME.
- Purchase an appropriate Tool Kit containing adequate and approved tools required to carry out maintenance task on aircrafts.
Education & Training
- Holder of a valid ICAO Type license, recognized by BCAA and company quality assurance, endorsed with minimum one type rating of the company fleet.
- High level of English language fluency speaking, reading and writing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as aircraft Maintenance Technician with minimum of one year as certifying Technician.