Air Vistara Careers 2017-2018
TATA SIA Airlines Careers 2017-2018
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Air Vistara Careers– Apply for Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
- To assist the AME in carrying out all scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance work.
- Must have the required technical knowledge and carry out transit, layover and all higher checks in his capacity on company aircraft.
- Should be aware of the marshalling procedures at his station along with its apron layout and carry out marshalling as per company procedure.
- Should always maintain his personal toolbox in as received condition.
- Ensure that toolbox is complete with all tools after completion of any task on aircraft.
- Shall be fully aware of the defueling / refuelling procedures and the precautions to be taken while carrying out such activities.
- Shall adhere to standard industry practices while carrying out work on the aircraft.
- Shall return to the stores all the tools/ equipment drawn for performing the work on the aircraft after completion of work.
- Shall perform audit of personnel tool box on completion of any maintenance tasks and shall report any missing and broken tools to Shift
- coordinator /Station in charge / charge hands immediately.
- Carries out all allocated tasks efficiently and to the laid down airworthiness and company standards.
- Records and signs for all work performed.
- Any additional work as allocated by Shift manager /LMM.
- All the above-mentioned tasks can be performed by technicians from either A & C or Avionics trade as cross trained on tasks.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a Technician with a scheduled Airline or MRO.
- Experience on A320 is preferred.
- AME Diploma
Please Apply on the below link:
Job Application Form