Qatar Airways Careers 2019
Aircraft Mechanic (B1), Line Maintenance
Jobs in Doha
LAST DATE – 17.07.2019
About Your Job:
As an Aircraft Mechanic, Line Maintenance (B1) you will be responsible to deliver aircraft Maintenance services to support the operational requirements as directed by their supervisor. You will ensure all maintenance and related activities are performed in accordance with the company/customer procedures and supplied aircraft maintenance data.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Conducts tests and inspections of products, services or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Adjust, aligns and calibrates aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges and test equipment.
- Examines and inspects engines or other components for cracks, breaks or leaks.
- Dissembles and inspects parts for wear, warping or other defects.
- Assembles and installs electrical, plumbing mechanical, hydraulic and structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools.
- Services, cleaning screens, greasing screens, greasing moving parts and checking brakes.
- Repairs, replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures, functional components and parts such as wings and fuselage, rigging and hydraulic units.
- Tests engine and system operations, using testing equipment and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Removes engine from aircraft on installs engine using hoist or forklift truck.
- Modifies aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems or components following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Reads and interprets aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Implement technical solutions for various technical problems related to technical line maintenance.
About You:We are looking for a recognised aeronautical / technical college diploma / approved apprenticeship holder with a minimum of 5 years of job related experience (not including training). Internal candidates should have a minimum total of 5 years experience as an Aircraft Mechanic including apprenticeship. You should have the ability to perform most tasks and duties independently typical to area of speciality. You should be able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is required. You should have in depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals relative to his area of employment.Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate