Etihad Airways Careers 2019
Aircraft Mechanic – London
Etihad Airways Hiring fir Aircraft Mechanic
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
- Execute line, light and heavy aircraft and cabin maintenance as directed by Technicians and Engineers to ensure proper functioning of equipment according to safety standards and regulations
- Monitor and document maintenance activities to ensure accurate completion of mandatory documentation
- Track data and a wide range of technical information to ensure they are properly documented in line with regulations
- Monitor equipment availability to ensure it is timely requested to warehouses to avoid activities� interruptions
- Monitor equipment labelling and packing to ensure compliance to standards
- Properly store and maintain tooling and equipment to ensure it is organized according to internal procedures and regulations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more), Familiarity with maintenance regulations is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within relevant field .
- English Language skills – Proficient
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods – Advanced