Etihad Aviation Group Careers 2019
Aircraft Mechanic Trainee – UAE National ONLY
As an Aircraft Mechanic Trainee you will learn the work skills required to commence a career with Etihad Aviation Group. The Programme therefore focuses on bringing the Aircraft Mechanic Trainee to a sufficient level of proficiency to perform through a structured development programme encompassing technical/role specific skills to perform and assist line, light and heavy mechanical maintenance to ensure operations are executed safely and efficiently.
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Execute line, light and heavy aircraft and cabin maintenance as directed by Technicians and Engineers to ensure proper functioning of equipment according to safety standards and regulations
- Monitor and document maintenance activities to ensure accurate completion of mandatory documentation
- Track data and a wide range of technical information to ensure they are properly documented in line with regulations
- Monitor equipment availability to ensure it is timely requested to warehouses to avoid activities� interruptions
- Monitor equipment labelling and packing to ensure compliance to standards
- Properly store and maintain tooling and equipment to ensure it is organized according to internal procedures and regulations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more), Familiarity with maintenance regulations is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within relevant field.
- English Language skills – Proficient
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods – Advanced