ST Aerospace Careers 2019
ST Aerospace Engineering Pte Ltd
Aircraft Technician (AE/AV)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carry out First line servicing (Before Flight/Turn Round/After Flight inspection), schedule servicing, troubleshooting and defect rectification on aircraft.
- Deploy to overseas to support in First line and defect rectification during deployment/ferry.
- Require to upkeep the quality at workplace by being appointed in one of the quality elements.
- Relevant Nitec/diploma qualifications in Aerospace Electronics/ Aerospace Avonics Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Proactive and keen interest to learn
- Willing to work on rotating shifts (Morning & Afternoon)
- Candidates with aircraft experience will be considered for senior technician positions