Bombardier Careers 2019
Bombardier Singapore Careers 2019
Aircraft Technician – Mechanical / Avionics
Jobs in Singapore
The Aircraft Technician is a supporting role to the Certifying Engineers and is considered to be the future Certifying Engineers as they progress in their aviation carrier.
The Aircraft Technician is expected to support the Bombardier Singapore operations by performing maintenance on aircraft and aircraft components as instructed, keeping an open communication with the Certifying Engineers at all time ensuring Quality Assurance and Quality Control of work performed by diligently following in full context technical procedures, instructions passed by the Certifying Engineers and complying with Bombardier Polices and Procedures and Aviation Authorities Rules and Regulations.
– Ensure that work by him/ her is performed in full compliance with approved and applicable technical data (procedures) without shortcuts;
– Under Certifying Engineer orientations ensure work cards are followed and duly filled up with all necessary information reflecting work performed, any special techniques used such as NDTs, calibrated tooling, equipment and progressively signed off;
– Highlight to the Certifying Engineer any findings deriving from inspections or additional spare parts or tooling needed to achieve satisfactory completion of the work;
– Highlight to the Certifying Engineer any limitations that him/ her may face to carry out the work safe and efficiently;
– Responsible for his/ her own Time Recording and Time Keeping;
– Be attentive to enable close coordination in between other trades (B1, B2, Sheet Metal) to ensure a continuous smooth progress and completion of the projects.
1. Basic knowledge of measurement units and their application “distance and length, volume and capacity, mass and weight, speed, temperature, area and electricity;
2. Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical/ electronic tooling and their application;
3. Verbal and Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
4. Basis knowledge of Work Health & Safety and Environmental requirements as they apply to workplace safety and environmental aspects of aircraft maintenance operations;
5. Basic knowledge of best practices within Maintenance field;
6. Computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and web-based applications.
LAST DATE 25.05.2019