IndiGo Careers 2019
IndiGo Airlines Careers 2019
IndiGo hiring AME Trainee B1 for their Engineering Division
- Experience : Minimum two years of relevant aviation experience for B1 category.
- Education Qualification: AME Diploma completed.
- Eligibility : B1 license on CRJ/ ERJ/ Falcon or any other fixed wing aircraft with jet engines or basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license/ cleared DGCA Cat A modules.
- Cool-off period for re-applicants: 6 months.
Walk-in with your updated resume, passport size photograph and valid Government photo id proof if you meet the eligibility criteria. Below are location and schedule details.
Walk -in Details
- Venue : Hotel Mirador, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai
- Dates : 25-Jul-19
Registration from 09:00am to 11:00am
IndiGo does not charge any money for interviews or recruitment. All communication related to offer letters will be sent from official IndiGo email IDs only. (For example: name@goIndigo.in)