Associate Helicopter Pilot
Pawan Hans Careers 2019
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. The company is in Mini Ratna Category-I and has been making profits consistently over the years. Company requires Associate Helicopter Pilots and Associate Aircraft Maintenance Engineers – on contract basis for following category:-
|Experienced Type Rated Helicopter Pilots holding CHPL / ATPL (H) – (with or without AS4 Qualification) having endorsement on Mi-172, Dauphin N / N3, Bell-407 / 206L4, Ecureuil AS350-B3 & ALH Dhruv with relevant flying experience and cleared for PIC with 3000 hours of helicopter flying. Emoluments: Rs. 4.50 lakh per month (all inclusive)|
The above eligibility is subject to accident / incident free flying record.
|Designation||Associate Helicopter Pilot|
|Tenure of Contract||On short term / long term contract basis upto 3 years extendable further on need of the organization|
|QRs at time of induction||CHPL / ATPL (H) with endorsement on PHL type of helicopter (Mi-172, Dauphin N / N3, Bell-407 / 206L4, Ecureuil AS350-B3 & ALH Dhruv) and cleared for PIC with 3000 hours of helicopter flying|
|Other requirements||No Accident/Incident record attributed on part of pilot No adverse performance record/report in past Selection will be based on flying hrs on helicopters|
|Fixed Monthly Emoluments||Rs. 4.50 lakh (all inclusive)|
|Additional Qualification Related Allowances||ATPL Holders – Rs. 2000/- p.m. ATPL Holders being utilized in the Company – Rs. 7,500/- p.m.|
|Insurance Coverage||P.A. Aircrew Insurance Coverage – Rs. 1.00 Crore Insurance coverage for loss of licence will be for an amount of Rs.50 (Fifty) till the age of 55 years and Rs. 40 (Forty) lakh beyond 55 years up to 60 years of age|
In addition, the Associate Helicopter Pilots would be admissible for other benefits like TA/DA, Risk Allowance, PF/Gratuity etc as per rules of the Company.
- The Pawan Hans Limited management reserves the right
i) to consider only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria and mere eligibility will not confer any right for being interviewed.
ii) to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response.
iii) to reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
iv) to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts / queries before interview / selection.
- While applying for the post/attending the interview, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per DGCA & PHL rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- Outstation candidates attending interview will be reimbursed AC-II Rail fare by shortest route subject to production of proof. However, they should produce all original documents including proof of qualification/s, flying experience, licence, medical, pay / CTC, reservation, etc., at the time of interview, failing which such candidate will not be permitted to appear for the interview and travelling allowance will not be reimbursed.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last date for submission of application i.e. 10th June 2019.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.
Furnishing of unsigned / incomplete / inconsistent / ambiguous information in the applications without proof of Certificates are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the application and candidature.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company’s website www.pawanhans.co.in and download Application Blank Form and Check list. The duly filled & signed Application Form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste , qualification, flying experience, licence, medical, pay/CTC etc. Demand Draft (towards application fee- non refundable) for Rs. 295/- (Rupees two hundred and ninety five only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) shall be enclosed to the hard copy of the application to be sent by post.
Applications complete in all respects duly superscribed on the envelope with the post applied for must reach to: Jt. GM (HR), Pawan Hans Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida – 201 301, U.P. latest by 10th June 2019.
Phone: 0120-2476733 / 0120-2476727
Candidates must also bring their original testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Candidates meeting the above criteria are required to submit self attested copies of following documents at the time of Interview:-
- PHL Application Blank (in original) duly filled in & signed
- Copy of Caste/Class certificate, if applicable
- Copy of 10th Class Certificate
- Copy of current & valid CHPL / ATPL (H), RTR, FRTO, Medical Status (for Pilots)
- Copy of current & valid AME’s Licence duly endorsed on PHL type of helicopter/s
- Copy of last page of Log Book (for Pilots)
- Copies of documents in support of working / flying experience.
- Details of emoluments/CTC