Aviationjobs.co.in – A Aviation Jobs Portal by Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It’s a very big step taken by the Government to create Jobs availability awareness amongst the jobs seeker.
Source: PIB, India
Aviationjobs.co.in Job Portal
AeroCareers would like to inform all the jobseeker in Indian Aviation Industry about the newly launched Job Portal i.e. https://aviationjobs.co.in/
Aviation Jobs is a unique web-based portal which brings together job seekers and prospective employers in the Indian civil aviation sector. It is a common platform for enabling candidates to register their job interests across various sub-sectors. At the same time it facilitates sourcing of information about candidates available in the market by prospective employers with a view to improve prospects for employment or re-employment in the civil aviation ecosystem. This portal is an online facilitator and candidates and companies are requested to carry out their own due diligence.
“Aviation Jobs portal is a unique initiative to harness the growth potential of the aviation sector to contribute to employment and re-employment in skilled aviation jobs in India. Both Candidates and Employers would be able to access a wider choice. Candidates will be able to seek job opportunities matching their profiles. Employers will be able to shortlist those suitable to serve their HR requirements as per their company policy through an online medium.”https://pib.gov.in
How to use the Portal?
(1) As this is the new platform all job seekers have to register on this platform. All are requested to go through this. Email verification is compulsory
(2) The employers can also register there, to place their latest job listings on the portal. Email verification is compulsory
(3) After successful signup, you have to login first your account
(1) Create only a single account. DO not create multiple accounts by using multiple accounts.
(2) Keep visiting the said portal for latest updates.
(3) Submit only true information and data. Don’t feed any incorrect and wrong data.
AeroCareers will always be available to share the job information in the aviation and aerospace industries around the globe. Also, soon we will update more job information on abroad aviation and aerospace market.
Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!