Boeing Careers – Experienced Circuit Card Designer
Boeing Careers. Boeing is hiring for Experienced Circuit Card Designer. Stay connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Boeing Careers – Experienced Circuit Card Designer
The Boeing Company is hiring Experienced Circuit Card Designer to join the Boeing India Engineering Team for Electronic Products and will be based out of Bangalore. These positions will report to Boeing India Engineering organization. Intro Paragraph.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Electronics Product Design Manager to implement new hardware designs and design upgrades to meet their organizational goals.
eCAD services takes pride in supporting board designs for Electronics engineering for applications from the sea bed to outer space. We are seeking a dynamic, motivated individual with deep understanding of printed circuit board design, high speed design environments, high power design environments and ability to maintain the engineering data and library management from design to production changes.
- Collaborating with engineers and design teams in the design and development of complex, detailed layouts of high power circuits, complex and detailed layouts of rigid and flexible printed boards using a host of Mentor tools. You would work with multiple design teams, geographically, to plan schedules, resolve costs, packaging, manufacturing and electrical design issues.
- Support product regulatory compliance new designs and its testing. Document and interpret specifications for new designs
- Study PCB design trends and processes, and then evaluate and implement them into core Avionics designs.
- Develop libraries and maintain those using Mentor EDM interfaces. Enhance libraries to enable analysis.
- Conduct design feasibility studies to evaluate the PCB design goals for packaging, cost, manufacturing and system performance.
- Assist peers in resolution of critical design problems. Train new entrants for specialized skills to augment team
- Propose PCB Tradeoffs to the engineering design teams for resolution and implementation.
- Perform CAD and CAE tasks requiring extensive skill and knowledge of equipment capabilities, applications techniques and design limitations.
- Maintain Technical co-ordination with Engineering designers, Test, EMC analysis engineers and manufacturing. Resolve PCB design issues with fabrication and manufacturing vendors. Passionately participate into the Library and engineering data management with a stress upon DFM improvements.
- Demonstrates Boeing behaviors in deliberate and observable way
EMPLOYER WILL NOT SPONSOR APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA STATUS
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 8 to 12 Years of experience as a dedicated PCB designer with varied experience in DFM and APQP
- 4+ Years of experience in a leadership role to establish, deploy and sustain PCB Design services for various aerospace and military applications over different platforms
- Technical working knowledge of electronic components including semiconductors, passive components and electromechanical commodities and their applications.
Experience in ECAD/PCB/EDA library development and understanding of ECAD/PCB Layout processes.
- Familiarity and/or experience with a parts request system and library management practices.
- Works closely with Electrical and Mechanical Engineers to create schematic symbols, PCB component footprints, and 3D component models to effectively further complete the PCB artwork
- Experience in publishing library parts and PCB artwork designs to the ECAD.
- Process CAD Library requests for new parts and analyze/modify existing library parts for improved readability of the schematic or manufacturability of the component footprint.
Write scripts to automate routine tasks associated with ECAD applications, databases, and libraries.
- Monitor operating procedures and other internal documentation for completeness and manage updates.
- Have deep knowledge of applicable IPC standards, and DFM / DFA rules for creating pad-stacks and footprints for small pitch SMT and through-hole components
- IPC standard based PCB Artwork designs.
- Knowledge of one or more tools from the Mentor Graphics suite (xDM, DMS, Expedition. DXdatabook, Design Architect/Board station) or other related ECAD/EDA software tools.
- Knowledge of PCB/CCA fabrication and board manufacturing processes.
- Working knowledge of UNIX or LINUX OS commands and editors.
- Quality Assurance knowledge and practices for parts management plans.
- New Part Introduction for ECAD librarians. New PCB introduction and its assembly drawings
- Good Knowledge upon Aerospace processes and its applications.
- Experience using or applying metrics to measure performance against projects to ensure high quality delivery
- Knowledge upon Product Life Cycle management and capability upon usage of tools like Team center.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 8 to 12 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
7,193 total views, 3 views today