Boeing Jobs - Quality Engineer- 4
Boeing is hiring for Quality Engineer in Bengaluru, India. Stay Connecte with AeroCareers - Aviation is for Everyone !
- Advanced/expert knowledge of the quality systems like International Organization for
- Standardization (ISO9001, AS 9100D, 27001) and CMMI.
- Must have experience driving/supporting global organizations through quality certification and audit processes.
- Have a thorough knowledge of quality related metrics and processes for software products.
- Thorough experience on multiple SDLCs – Waterfall, Agile, RAD, etc.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations and external partners, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Skilled in advising and mentoring staff members to meet quality goals or resolve technical or operational challenges.
- Ability to accomplish results through non-management employees who may or may not exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Must be results-driven and have a strong bottom-line orientation.
- Teamwork is important in this position; individual must have strong teambuilding skills.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and leverage
- Must be able to mentor team members and partners to accomplish project and departmental goals and objectives.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Methodology
- Experience facilitating positive engagements with multiple, geographically diverse teams
- Experience on Pair/Extreme Programing cultures.
- Prior experience of working with MNC Captives in establishing and maturing Quality processes in conjunction with US stake-holders as well as India teams
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required.
9+ years of experience as a Quality practitioner driving/supporting process improvement journeys.
Experience working in a global organization is preferred
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award