Boeing Jobs – Boeing India Pvt Ltd is hiring for System Engineer – Flight Controls. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Boeing Jobs 2019
Job ID 1900014096
Boeing India Private Limited
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems.
. Job Description
- Experience with Systems Engineering life cycle activities associated with Flight Control Electronics/Flight Control Systems
- Knowledge of DO178, DO254, DO160 standards
- Experience in application of SAE ARP 4754 for Systems Engineering aspects
- Exposure to SAE ARP 4761 for Safety Assessment
- Excellent requirement writing skills.
- 5+ years of experience in Avionics Flight Control systems design, development, Validation/Verification, Functional Integration and certification aspects.
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the organization, including the impact of changes in one area on another area.
- Ability to see and understand the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Demonstrated Systems engineering experience with specific involvement in multiple phases of the program life-cycle, including early system design and development.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, executive and senior-level management, and non-engineering support staff to evaluate technical information and issues impacting design, production, and support of products, services, or other deliverables is essential.
Desired Skills :
- Good to have the experience in managing requirements using DOORs.
- Exposure to Control systems modelling using Matlab/Simulink is preferred.
- Good to have experience in developing system architecture.
- Experience with Systems Engineering tools and processes
- Familiarity with other various avionics systems preferable..
- Exposure to Three view Systems Engineering (3VSE) tools.
- Experience in performing System Safety Assessments
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Capture, allocate, and decompose Airplane System Level requirements into Flight Control System and component level requirements.
- Develop models of required functionality to be used for production code generation. Manage configuration of software lifecycle data including implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Develop system test procedures to be used in functionality checkout and verification of system requirements.
- Establish Point of contact for the system engineering activities for an equipment.
- Develop and manage the product line system requirements and tracing. Decompose the aircraft level requirements and/or customer use cases to the product line level i.e. equipment / systems software level requirements and establish tracing.
- Develop and manage system integration tests and results. Ensure successful system integration testing before software deliveries.
Bachelor’s degree5 – 8 or more years of Avionics Systems Engineering experience, Master’s degree with 5 or more years of experience in Systems Engineering
Boeing Jobs 2019
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !