Bombardier Jobs – Bombardier is hiring for Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Avionics and Mechanical) at Singapore.
Bombardier Jobs 2019
LICENSED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (AVIONICS / MECHANICAL)
Singapore Service Centre
Bombardier Business Aircraft
Business Aircraft’s Singapore Service Centre represents the cutting edge of
aircraft maintenance, backed with the ingenuity of the Original Equipment
Manufacturer. In 2019, again declared the Best performing OEM and market Leader
in the Asia Pacific*. Located at Seletar Aerospace Park, the facility is
Bombardier’s first wholly-owned Service Centre in the Asia Pacific region and
has been approved by over 20 National Airworthiness Authorities. Bombardier recently announced that the
Singapore Service Centre will quadruple its existing footprint, with state of
the art facilities including paint facilities, expanded hangars, workshops and parts
depot, and further expanding its full service VVIP interior finishing shop.
These additional facilities are expected to be fully operational in the second
half of 2020.
Engineer your future with a career in Bombardier
In your role, you will:
Perform maintenance on customer aircraft in complying with Bombardier
Policies & Procedures and Aviation Authorities Rules and
2. Perform inspection, make adjustment and repair, replace components and correct any malfunction or deficiency with and without power applied to the aircraft.
3. Access and re-install aircraft components, which obstruct the performance of the assigned tasks.
4. Perform basic mechanical and electrical removals and installation.
5. Document work performed per quality procedure manual.
6. Perform other tasks cleaning aircraft using approved materials, methods, and equipment, and loads and secures ballast and/or freight as required.
7. Assist with fueling/ defueling aircraft as required.
8. Assist Aircraft Technicians in troubleshooting and repairing of aircraft.
9. Assist with repairs on components detached from the aircraft, for example, flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudders, doors, and leading edges.
10. Work on aircraft as well as in component shops.
11. Assist with complex repairs at on-site and off-site locations.
12. Assist other employees in the performance of their duties within area(s) of qualification.
As our ideal candidate, you must have the following qualifications:
1. Hold an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License.
2. With minimum 3 years signing off in Singapore CAAS licensed preferred.
3. Hold College/ Diploma and / or equivalent academic qualification.
4. Possess great communications and Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
5. Possess planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, assign, and coordinate workload of assigned area and supporting staff within a multiple project setting.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or
not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at
Primary Location: SG-SIN-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Last Date : 25.08.2019
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
SIA Engineering Company is hiring – Read More