Etihad Aviation Group Careers 2019
Etihad Aviation Careers 2019
The cabin team are looking for expereinced Fixed Term Cabin Mechanics who will undertake cabin related maintenance tasks to identify and rectify aircraft cabin defects within the scope of capabilities and IAW the relevant CMM’s and AMM.
- Maintain and overall Seat, Galley, Toilets, Lights, Carpets and all other aircraft interior items, maintenance, cleaning and repair
- Reporting, performance and certification of maintenance work
- Ensure all documentation is completely and correctly filled out and certified
- Undertake cabin inspections as per task card and research and order part numbers required for defect rectification
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance using the approved tooling and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ensure all work is carried out within the scope of approval and in accordance with the AMM and CMM as applicable
- Undertake any additional cabin maintenance task give by the supervisor.
- Deputize for cabin Technician as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification. Valid FAA (A&P), ATO (Philippines aircraft license) or license from home country is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within relevant field .
- Must have solid Cabin Maintenance experince.
- Computer skills – Proficient
- Communication skills – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent