CAD Govt. of Haryana Jobs | Civil Aviation Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh is hiring for Senior Executive Pilot (Aircraft). Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
CAD Govt. of Haryana Jobs | Senior Executive Pilot (Aircraft)
Applications are invited for one post of Senior Executive Pilot (Aircraft) on contract basis for a period of five year on the following terms and conditions given below:-
- Matric or its equivalent;
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto matric standard.;
- Should be holder of current Commercial Pilot Licence with current Instrument Rating. Preference will be given to holder of Airlines Transport Pilot Licence;
- Should have minimum 3000 hours of flying including 2000 hours as Pilot-in-Command on Twin /Multi Engined Aircraft with 50 hours of night flying as Pilot-in-Command with current Instrument rating;
- Should have a minimum 30 hours of flying experience as Pilot-in-Command should be in last six (06) months and 05 hours of flying (Real and Synthetic) in preceding 30 days for the date of selection ;
- Minimum 10 years of aviation experience.
Age : Not less than 30 years
Last Date to Apply: 11-Sep-2020
Scale of pay:
- The consolidated contractual emoluments of Rs. 6.00 lakh (Rs. Six Lakh) per month will be paid. There will be 5% annual increase in the base rate of Rs. 6.00 lakh.
- Special flying allowance of Rs.5000/- only (Rupees Five Thousand) per hour will be paid.
Applications/Resume should be reached in this office within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The person so engaged shall not have any legal right claiming regularization of his service etc. in the Civil Aviation Department, Haryana.
NOTE : Preference will be given to those candidates who are currently endorsed and having valid Instrument Rating on King Air B-200 GT/B-250 type of aircraft and who also fulfills on type qualification requirement for VIP flying as prescribed by DGCA.
5,645 total views, 91 views today