About IndiGo Airlines
IndiGo is built for people with things to do, places to be, people to see – who don’t want to waste time, money or energy in the process. By minimizing the cost/time/tension of air travel, IndiGo opens up a country full of opportunities. With IndiGo, you’ve got a billion reasons to fly! IndiGo incorporates the best hardware, software, interface design & personnel from around the world. The IndiGo team uses all of these resources to design processes and rules that are safe and simple, that make sense, and that cut waste and hassles, which in turn ensures a uniquely smooth, seamless, precise, gimmick-free customer experience at fares that are always affordable.
- One type of airplane – brand-new Airbus A320s
- One type of fare – low
- One type of customer service – professional
- One way to deal with delays and cancellations – honestly
Careers in IndiGo
IndiGo has the best policies for their Human Resource Management. They recruit the aviation professional throughout the year and keep 6E world rocking in Sky…..
IndiGo Airline is recruiting for following professional “Please note that OPEN POSITION are marked as CURRENTLY HIRING
In-Flight Services (Cabin Crew)
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 Years of age.
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication : Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height : Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance : Clear skin, positive body language and well groomed. No visible scars or tattoos.
- Please wear a Half-sleeve Shirt and a knee length well fitted Skirt with black Stocking.
- Candidate must carry, a passport size photograph, 10th and 12th Mark Sheets from a recognised Board or University, Photocopy of Pan Card or Passport.
- Carry a copy of your updated resume
To view Walk in Schedule Click here
Airport Operations and Customer Services (AOCS)
This is to inform you that we are conducting Walk-in interviews for various positions in Airport Operations and Customer Services. Candidates must carry a passport size picture and an updated CV.
Would request you to please walk in as per the details mentioned below, if you are unable to walk in on the below dates please send your CV to us on email@example.com
To view Walk-in Schedule Click here
Flight Operations Department (Pilots)
IndiGo has following positions:
- Cadet Pilot Programme
- IndiGo Pilot Programme (JFO)
- Non Type Rated Pilots
- Type Rated Pilots
- Junior First Officer
- First Officer
- Senior First Officer
To view full details Click Here
Engineering and Maintenance
- Trainee Maintenance
- Junior Technician
- AME Trainee
Planning Logistics and Materials (PLM)
- Trainee PLM
- Junior Technical Officer (PLM)
- Assistant Technical Officer (PLM)
- Technical Officer (PLM)
- Manager (PLM)
Quality Assurance and Technical Services
- Trainee (QATS)
- Junior Technical Officer (QATS)
- Assistant Technical Officer (QATS)
- Technical Officer (QATS)
To view full details Click here