Cathay Pacific Jobs – Cathay Pacific Airways is hiring for Aircraft Engineer (CAT-B1 License) m/f/d. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Cathay Pacific Jobs
Aircraft Engineer (CAT-B1 License) m/f/d
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Perform routine and non- routine maintenance on Cathay Pacific aircrafts to the highest standards in accordance with company procedures, incl. transit and daily inspections
- Removal /installation of aircraft components in accordance to the manufactures technical documentation
- Perform rectification of airframe, engines, avionics and cabin systems defects
- Perform servicing and testing of aircraft systems
- Supervise and direct a team of mechanics
- Perform Relief Engineer duties if and when required
- Perform general office administration to enable efficient and timely operation
- Perform other duties as assigned by Engineering Manager
Professional and personal competencies:
- Successfully completed vocational training as Aircraft Mechanic with specialization in maintenance
- Qualification CAT-B1 License and European drivers licence class B
- Relevant work experience with maintenance of aircraft parts, ideally with Boeing 777 / 744 / 747-8
- Good German knowledge is preferable (required for communication with local (airport) authorities)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, good German knowledge is preferable
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office Products & Win 8
- reliable, systematic and self-reliant functioning
- ability to work in a team
- willingness to work on shifts (incl. weekends and public holidays)
Above position is under local conditions & services. Applicants without a working permit for Germany/EU cannot be considered. A CAT-B1 License (EASA or HKAR Part-66) and driver’s license are mandatory requirements, so applicants without those cannot be considered.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!