Cathay Pacific Jobs – Aircraft Mechanic
Cathay Pacific Jobs – Cathay Pacific Airways is hiring for Aircraft Mechanic (CAT-A License) m/f/d. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Cathay Pacific Jobs
Aircraft Mechanics (CAT-A License) m/f/d
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Removal /installation of aircraft components in accordance to the manufactures technical documentation
- Perform rectification of airframe, engines, avionics and cabin systems defects
- Perform servicing and testing of aircraft systems
- Perform transit and daily inspection of company aircraft
Professional and personal competencies:
- Successfully completed vocational training as Aircraft Mechanic with specialisation in maintenance
- Qualification CAT-A License and European drivers licence class B
- Relevant work experience with maintenance of aircraft parts, ideally with Boeing 777, Boeing 744 / 747-8
- Fluent in spoken and written English, good German knowledge is preferabel
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office Products & Win 8
- reliable, systematic and self-reliant functioning
- ability to work in a team
- willingness to work on weekends and on holidays
Above position is under local conditions & services and subject to the approval of work permit. As a CAT-A License (EASA or HKAR Part-66) and driver’s license are mandatory requirements, applicants without those cannot be considered.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!