Civil Aviation Department Govt. of UP Recruitment | Pilot-in-Command | A Walk-In-Interview for appointment on contract basis for the following post in Operation unit under Civil Aviation Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh will be organized on 24 July, 2020 at 11:00 AM in the office of the Director, Civil Aviation, U.P, situated in the campus of Lucknow Airport, Lucknow. Details of post and relevant Qualifications, Experience & remuneration etc. are given below.
U.P. Government Fixed Wing Fleet – Hawker 900XP, Super King Air B-200 and B-200GT
Post – Pilot (Fixed Wing) : No. of Posts- 02 (Two)
- The candidate should possess current Airlines Transport Pilot Licence with Flight Instructor rating and endorsement of twin engine.
- Instrument rating of twin engine.
- Total Flying 3000 hrs.
- Flying as Pilot-in-Command 2000 hrs.
- Night Flying 500 hrs.
- Flying as Pilot-in-Command on twin engine aeroplane 500 hrs
Rs. 2.50 lakh to 7.00 lakh per month + permissible flying allowance
- Reservation will be given as per rules.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 50 years on first day of July, 2020. The upper age limit may be relaxable up to five years for candidates belonging to reserved category or having higher qualification or experience, as the case may be.
- The candidates serving in a department or bodies of Central/State Government shall produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview. Candidate should also bring authenticated salary slip or any other proof of salary.
- The candidate will bear his own expenses to appear in interview.
- The character, health and marital status should be in consonance with the rules laid down for the purposes.
- Filled application on the given format duly signed along with self-attested documents related to qualification, experience etc. (as mentioned) is to be sent to the Director, Civil Aviation, U.P., Lucknow Airport, Lucknow-226009 by post (Scanned advanced copy of Application form can be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org )and should reach latest by 22.07.2020 at 06:00 PM.
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the right corner of the application.
- The number of vacancy may increase or decrease.
- Appointment will be purely on contract basis for two years which can be renewed on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- Contract can be terminated by any party on 30 days prior notice in writing.
- Contract agreement will be signed between both the parties before joining the service at the post appointed.
- Leave, allowance and other terms & conditions will be acceptable to candidate as prevailing or existing at the time of signing agreement.
5,796 total views, 1 views today