Civil Aviation Directorate – UP Jobs -Civil Aviation Directorate, Government of Uttar Pradesh (CADUP) is hiring for Technicians. CADUP have a fleet of Six aircraft combination of three Aeroplanes and three Helicopters. Fleet comprising of Super King B200, King Air B200GT, Hawker 900xp, Bell412EP and Agusta 109S.
Civil Aviation Directorate – UP Jobs 2019
Qualification and Experience
Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License covering RA/HA and JE or ES,IS,RN and must possess a minimum two years working aviation experience.
Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Aeronautical or Electronics Engineering of Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh or a diploma declared as equivalent thereto by the Government and must possess a minimum two years working experience of aviation after completion of Diploma.
Three years Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering/Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineering recognized by the Director General Civil Aviation, Government of India and must possess a minimum two years working experience of aviation after completion of Diploma.
Bachelor in science with Physics and Mathematics from a University established by Law in India and must possess a minimum three years practical aviation experience.
Must have passed High School examination with science from the Board of High School and Intermediate education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination declared as equivalent thereto by the Government or certificate in any engineering trade from an industrial training institute recognized by the Government and minimum six years experience as helper in Civil Aviation Department, Uttar Pradesh or any other Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Organization.
1. The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of more than 50 years on first day of July, 2019. The upper age limit may be relaxable for candidates having higher qualification or experience.
2. Must have knowledge of Hindi.
3. Application, on prescribed proforma (as attached), accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials should be sent latest by 30.10.2019 to the office of the undersigned (Director, Civil Aviation, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow-226009). The application received after the above date, will not be entertained.
4. The candidates serving in a department or bodies of Central/State Government and Flying Club shall produce “No Objection Certificate” issued by employer at the time of interview.
5. The candidate will bear his own expenses to appear in test/interview.
6. The character, health and marital status should be in consonance with the rules laid down for Government Service.
7. The number of vacancy may increase or decrease and a waiting list for future vacancies shall also be prepared
Download full advertisement
Download forms and Apply- Click Here