Air Asia Careers 2019
Air Asia Malaysia Careers 2019
Jobs in Malaysia
- Constantly strive for and challenge any threat to safe operations be that of company assets or staff.
- Monitor crew rosters on a day to day basis to ensure correct crew complement and legality of operation.
- Allocate duties to crew members in accordance to the applicable Flight Time Limitations (FTL) Scheme.
- Request if necessary but at least confirm all accommodation and transport requirements as booked by Crew Planning and amend any requirements on crew rosters
- Answering crew related enquiries
- Advising outstations of crew allocation changes etc. as appropriate.
- Preparing the hotel booking where required for posting for ad-hoc crew to the outstations.
- Replan based on day to day disruption ensuring legality of planned operation and proactive communication to crew affected
- Escalate significant developing trends to the Crewing Duty Exec and Crewing Duty Manager
- Monitor trends with regards to crew and NOC Group AOCs. Provide daily reports to the NOC management team
- Ensure working level handover and crew management with Advanced Crewing and Training Disruption teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideally 6-12 months in an airline environment
- High school education level as a minimum
- Knowledge of FTL Schemes
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google software. Familiarity with AIMs is an advantage.