Sonovision Aetos Careers 2019
Design Engineer -SB
Job Title: Design Engineer
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical/Mechanical
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform technical analysis of the criteria and the related data sources
- Creation or revision of DO drawings
- Update of Aircraft Product Structure
- Carry out in-depth analysis of RA and identify the updates in MOD stack
- Guarantee quality of the work in accordance with the quality plan within the given time frame
- Report to the Project Manager on a regular basis in order to anticipate project deviations, project progress and internal/external problems
- Estimate the timeline and make realistic commitment with the Project Manager
- Cooperation with the quality department and participation for continuous process improvement.
Skills & Competencies
- Hands-on-experience in Airbus Product Design (on Airbus Civil Aircrafts SA/LR/WB), Preferable on ATA 34 & 22
- Experience Tools: CATIA V5, CADDS5, GILDA, PASS SSI/PDM LINK SSI, Airbus Tools Knowledge, SAP, GIPSY, TAKSY, ZAMIZ, AIRNAV
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Aptitude, learning skills
- Ability to work as a team.
- Experience in Service Bulletin for Airbus Program
- Tool Knowledge of Epic Editor, Tech Illustrator, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw will be an added advantage
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !