Qatar Airways Careers 2017
QR16107 – Duty Engineer (Line Maintenance International) | Qatar Airways | Shiraz
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
Qatar Airways take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
Qatar Airways Careers- offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As per the roster, you will be responsible for managing aircraft maintenance service to directly support station’s operations and provide specialized knowledge and information which is required to ensure effective and safe operation.
You Key Accountabilities include:
- Plan assigned activities in an effective manner and operate equipment or handle tooling accomplishing assigned tasks within frame work of QR Group procedures.
- Review of work procedures and standards propose improvements where procedures are not appropriate to ensure work processes are effective, provide expertise related to stations maintenance products and processes. Implement solutions to technical problems within the range of authority, determines causes of operating errors and decides on action plans.
- Responsible for the final release of work accomplished by the Mechanics.
- Ensuring that the Team adheres to published technical and safety requirements defined in publishing manuals, Customer procedures and other publications.
- Ensures that aircraft or component serviceability standards are maintained to meet schedule requirements. Ensures that all aircraft maintenance is accomplished in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Ensuring staff under your immediate control adhere to published technical and safety requirements defined in publishing manuals, Customer procedures and other publications.
- You will be responsible to ensure that employees at all levels understand work health and safety requirements and expectations through provision of relevant QR Group induction, information, instruction, training and supervision.
You must hold a recognised diploma in aircraft maintenance or trade or vocational aircraft maintenance qualification or degree or equivalent in aircraft engineering. You should be a Licensed Engineer holding at least one Qatar Airways aircraft type with full scope ICAO/QCAA license and company approvals.
At least 5 years aircraft maintenance experience is essential (not including OJT) for external candidates. Internal candidates should have a minimum of 1 year job related aircraft certifying experience as EN.01. You must also have a detailed knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals and company procedures and a sound knowledge of air legislation.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of Aircraft Maintenance License (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
5. Copy of Company Authorisation/Approval (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
6. Copy of Training Certificates
7. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
1,560 total views, 3 views today