Trujet Careers 2019
Dy. CAMO (Aviation)
1. Aircraft maintenance engineer license on ATR 72-212A.
Aircraft maintenance engineer license on similar TURBO PROP AIRCRAFT.
Engineering degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/Electrical.
1. FIVE YEARS experience in CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION in Airline MRO handling commercial aircraft
2. Must have experience in PLANNING/TECH SERVICES
3. Good knowledge on Aircraft Maintenance programme , Modification Management , Reliability , CAR
4. Experience in preparation of Workorders, upkeeping of AIRCRAFT RECORDS AND LOG BOOKS.
5. Experience in working aircraft maintenance management software , MS office
6. Experience in process of ARC , new aircraft induction ..