EATON Jobs | EATON is hiring for Engineering Manager – Aerospace Test Lab. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
EATON Jobs | Engineering Manager – Aerospace Test Lab
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Manager – Aerospace test lab is responsible for driving the overall safety, Performance, day to day operations and deployment of test lab strategic goals.The primary function of this role is to establish Aerospace specific initiatives, best practices and expertize to drive cultural excellence in each technical area.
- Operates and drives a high performance & Safety Culture across the testing, assembly, teardown in the lab
- Manages day to day test lab operations in achieving test lab performance metrics related to Safety, Utilization, On Time delivery, FPY, etc.,
- Support deployment of test lab strategic goals related to building end to end Organizational capabilities in terms of people & test Infrastructure around strategic focus areas.
- Leverages state of the art tools, methods and processes to create common test system across the Lab
- Establish best practices by leveraging current best practices in Global test lab locations.
- Provide technical leadership to the test lab technician team and perform quality checks to ensure testing meets Eaton / Customer / International standards
- Integrate with Program/Project teams to ensure alignment. Drive resources decisions to support program/Project needs.
- Support / Manage test lab budget for capital expenditure and operational expenses. Creates a yearly budget forecast, monitors spending on a continuous basis and provides monthly forecasts.
- Ensure testing and other operations are compliant with all Eaton and Local / Global standards & regulations (EHS, TS, OSHAS, AS9100, IS0 17025 with supporting documentation and Internal & External audits as applicable.
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton Goals, Values and Philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships. Promotes Excellence and Pride of accomplishment among employees and ensures that the attitudes are matched by engagement and accomplishment.”
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, Automotive, Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in Industry (Manufacturing, Testing, Engineering) with at least 2 years of experience in managing a team either directly or Indirectly
- Exposure to Aerospace Pump, Valves and actuation products testing
- Good Oral & Written communication, Presentation and Leadership skills, Result oriented and adaptable, Ability to achieve results in a Matrix organization, Ability to influence outside of a direct reporting relationship.
13,805 total views, 9 views today