Emirates Engineering Jobs – Emirates Group is hiring for Junior Engineering Maintenance Assistant – Emirates Engine Maintenance Centre.
Emirates Engineering Jobs 2019
To assist engine technicians in carrying out maintenance activities on engines and components in accordance with laid down procedures and regulations. The role holder will form part of a team reporting to an LAE and will always work under the supervision of a senior staff.
– Under supervision will perform cleaning of components I.A.W the required safety procedures.
– Assist with basic maintenance tasks for the engine and components as directed by the senior staff i.e. lubrication. Must alert the designated Engineer of any defects noted while carrying out tasks.
– To carry out the cleaning of tools/equipment/components utilized. – Maintain a safe and clean working environment in order to minimize safety hazards.
– Ensure cleanliness of vehicles and other maintenance support equipment as required for the respective area.
– Assist in the maintenance and usage of tools and equipment as required by specific maintenance tasks. Ensure tools and equipment are cleaned and properly stowed and spares are returned to racks.
– To carry out any other tasks assigned by the supervisors in order to achieve work targets.
Qualifications & Experience
Engineering.Maintenance Control : 1+ Year Qualifications and Experience 10 Years schooling or equivalent : – No experience required for technical role. – 1+ years’ experience of aircraft maintenance activities and an awareness of the working environment would be advantageous. – Knowledge/skills: Familiarity with industrial/engineering work. – Should be able to communicate effectively in English. – Safety Sensitive role- Yes
Read about the one of the largest MRO- Read More
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Last Date to Apply – 09.09.2019