Emirates Engineering Jobs – Emirates Group is hiring for Material Planning Officer – Emirates Engine Maintenance Centre – 1900011F at Dubai.
Emirates Engineering Jobs 2019
Initial provisioning and re-provisioning of engine spares, tools and services to assist with attaining the corporate objective of desired dispatch reliability.
– To initiate planning action ensuring effective support of materials for operations at agreed levels, thereby ensuring timely completion of maintenance inputs.
– According to the existing Engineering Material Planning EPM, to maintain the inventory to the established ground rules. To control rotables, repairables and expendables, thus optimising the stock for the support of the companies’ dispatch reliability standards.
– To support data control, keeping in mind the company OEM policy, (original engineering manufacturer) toward maintaining and purchasing only approved spares. Controlling vendor / supplier and data control standards in accordance with the OEM philosophy, thus maintaining the inventory to an approved standard.
– Frequent liaison with external suppliers and representatives, technical and non technical, in the pursuit of optimising the inventory. Regular reviews of the inventory, component failure rate analysis and supplier performance. Liaison with the warranty group to explore / establish appropriate warranty remedies
– To manage defects, minimum equipment list spares, reporting on the same and making appropriate recommendations for defect spares clearance. Liaison with the associated departments of warranty, repair, MCC, purchasing, development engineering, line and base maintenance for defect and MEL clearance.
– To interpret component maintenance manuals, parts catalogues, aircraft work packs, technical notices and associated aircraft publications both technically and professionally for spares support.
– To ensure the long and short term planning requirements of materials in conjunction with the maintenance plans, scheduled and unscheduled.
– To suggest and initiate project buying / staggering of receipts, thus ensuring economies are exploited for optimal effect, whilst maintaining the companies’ dispatch reliability objective.
– To manage a team of materials staff in conjunction with interdepartmental liaison.
Qualifications & Experience
Engineering.Materials & Stores : 5+ Years Qualifications and Experience: 12 Years schooling or equivalent : – Experience in an airline or third party maintenance environment, (less experience will be considered if the academic qualifications are greater (graduate /licence graduate engineering/AME). – Industry experience in varies supply chain management is preferable ( Warehouse and Logistics, Repairs Management, Material Planning/Support & Inventory Control), Technical Purchasing preference will be given to personal with airline experience however consideration will also be given to candidates with good educational background with experience in above functions from other fields involving high value, technically complex products. – Good understanding of both mainframe and P.C. related systems within Inventory and Word Processing environments. – Good command of written and spoken English. – Knowledge of aircraft components and associated systems, and a sound experience of the EMPACS Inventory Management System. – Be able to interpret provisioning data, both electronically and manually, and the ability to review service bulletins engineering orders and engineering drawings. The ability to coach and motivate both existing and future staff.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
ST Engineering Aerospace and Its Subsidiaries hiring –Read More
Last Date 09.09.2019