Emirates Engineering Jobs – Emirates Engineering ( Group) is hiring for New Product Introduction Powerplant Engineer I – 1900011Q. Stay Connected with AeroCareers.
Emirates Careers 2019
Emirates Engineering Jobs 2019
This role is part of an engineering team providing Technical support to the introduction of new products or process capability within the Emirates Engine Maintenance Centre (EEMC) facility (NPI). The scope will include all current Regulatory approved engine types (GP7000 and GE90), future products (GE9x), and module, piece-part, special process, and repair introduction.
– Implementation of engine, module, and piece-part overhaul capability IAW OEM Engine Manual (EM) requirements.
– Add new facility capability per contractual scope and financial planning. – Definition of EM tooling requirements for addition of new capability including tool lists and support to shop usage.
– Co-ordination of Special process implementation, commissioning, and as appropriate, OEM approval.
– Support to Regulatory training, approval, and facility technical auditing. – Implementation of new facility technology in support of engine overhaul capability growth and Airline regional technology strategy.
– Develop and maintain strong working relations between Component Repair technicians, operations, and planning teams to aid on time delivery.
– Develop and maintain strong working relations between Customer, OEM Engineering, GE Network Engineering/Operations Team, and Customer Airline Support team
Qualifications & Experience
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent); Eng in Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering Experience: – 8+ years overall experience of which a minimum of 5 years in Technical Services function of which at least 3 years at Emirates type fleet (GE90 and/or GP72 Series) Knowledge/skills: – Thorough knowledge of latest technical developments and industry trends on respective Engine Systems. – Ability to analyse and synthesise the technical information for implementation in cost effective ways. – Demonstrated presentation, interpersonal and communicate skills, both verbal and written. – Good computer literacy – Self motivated, flexible, energetic, work ethic, together with the ability to cope with self directed work environment. – Demonstrated Ability to work at all levels, shop floor through Leadership team – Experience with Shop tooling and processes including ability to read engineering blueprints.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Jet Aviation MRO Networks- Read More
Last Date 09.09.2019