Emirates Engineering Jobs – Emirates Group is hiring for Propulsion Support Engineer I – 1900011S at Dubai. Stay Connected with AeroCareers.
Emirates Engineering Jobs 2019
The role is to provide Technical and Engineering Support for the Emirates Engine Maintenance Centre to ensure achieving a high standard of product delivery and technical despatch reliability once in revenue service.
– Provides specialist technical advice for resolution of complex and/or unusual engine technical problems.
– Participating in Engine Induction Meetings so that timely action is initiated as required.
– Liaise with customers to develop work scope requirements as well as investigates service reports and prepares and approves reports.
– Providing process technical support and guidance to the production function, materials, including detailed information, technical interpretations, minor concessions, Defect and investigation, strip condition and performance data collection and material review.
– Create Customer Work scope and All Task cards, Repair cards, Inspection Task cards, Cleaning Task cards and Special instruction Task cards in the IFS System.
– Provide Engine condition reporting/investigation and shop visit report preparation.
– Provide Backup Approval for Equivalent, Alternate Tools, Equipment and Consumables as per Engine Shop Manual (ESM) recommendation.
– Liaisons with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Customers Engineering Department for all Technical Issues, Repair Development, alternate approvals.
– Liaise with the Engineering Repair Group for the introduction of new Repairs into EEMC.
– Coordinates the development of original designs, modifications and repairs for the improvement of engine and component reliability, airworthiness and salvaging of worn parts for customer and regulatory approval.
Qualifications & Experience
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent); preferably in Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering Experience – 8+ years overall experience of which a minimum of 5 years in Technical Services function of which at least 3 years at Emirates type fleet (GE90 and/or GP72 Series engines), or equivalent. Knowledge/skills • Thorough knowledge of latest technical developments and industry trends on respective Engine Systems. • Ability to analyse and synthesise the technical information for implementation in cost effective ways. • Demonstrated presentation, interpersonal and communicate skills, both verbal and written. • Self motivated, flexible, energetic, work ethic, together with the ability to cope with self directed work environment. • Demonstrated Ability to work at all levels, shop floor through Leadership team.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
HAECO – MRO Careers and Jobs Opportunities – Click Here
Last Date 09.09.2019