ST Aerospace Engines Pte Ltd Careers 2019
ST Aerospace Careers 2019
The main function of an engine inspector is to perform detailed inspection at engine module and piece-part level.
Main duties, not limited to, includes:
- Performing visual and dimensional inspection of engine parts and at engine module level.
- Prescribing the required repair schemes for the inspected engine part as per engine manual
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives in engine test procedures and productivity
- Diploma/ITE in Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering
- Proficient in precision measuring tools and equipment e.g. Vernier calipers, Micrometer/Depth screw gauge, CMM etc.
- Previous experience of engine assembly or disassembly would be advantageous.