Etihad Airways Engineering Jobs – Etihad Airways Engineering is hiring for Cabin Mechanics. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Etihad Airways Engineering Jobs 2019
Etihad Airways Engineering, the state-of-the-art maintenance division of Etihad Airways, is looking for qualified and experienced talent to join our rapidly expanding team in Abu Dhabi (UAE). As a member of the dynamic Etihad family, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the youngest fleets in the world as well as utilize your expertise over a wide variety of aircraft types operated by Etihad Airways and partner airlines. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for a true Engineering enthusiast.
We are planning to conduct open day recruitment in the month of October, and if you are interested to join the growing team at Etihad Airways Engineering please submit your application.
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work. Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy.
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Maintain and overall Seat, Galley, Toilets, Lights, Carpets and all other aircraft interior items, maintenance, cleaning and repair
- Reporting, performance and certification of maintenance work
- Ensure all documentation is completely and correctly filled out and certified
- Undertake cabin inspections as per task card and research and order part numbers required for defect rectification
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance using the approved tooling and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ensure all work is carried out within the scope of approval and in accordance with the AMM and CMM as applicable
- Understand scope of approval and ensure Air Seychelles approvals are valid and current
- Undertake any additional cabin maintenance task give to him/her by his supervision
- Deputize for cabin Technician as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification. Valid FAA (A&P), ATO (Philippines aircraft license) or license from home country is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within relevant field .
- Computer skills – Proficient
- Communication skills – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !