Etihad Airways Jobs – Etihad Airways is hiring for Field Support Engineer at Abu Dhabi base. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Eithad Airways Jobs 2019
- Policies and Procedures
- Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-day operations
- Supervise the standard and complex day-to-day operations to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
- Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Provide ad hoc troubleshooting support to line maintenance and flight crews, using the system to advise line engineers to ensure prompt issue resolution
- Review appropriate MEL reference to ensure that all MEL items below 10 days (C items) are addressed with an action and execution plan
- Report on defects and on resolution procedures and tips using experience sheets to provide advice on delivering efficient maintenance services, within the defined limits and manual references
- Advise and assist relevant teams (e.g. DM, MCC, FSE, MC, and Fleet Specialist) to ensure a safe and on time daily operation
- Liaise with OMPC and Line Stations to ensure that maintenance is carried out in a cost effective and timely manner
- Monitor technical approach to aircraft maintenance to ensure it is up to regulatory standards and allows the aircraft to be returned to service within the agreed flying program
- Manage and maintain GCAA licenses and company approvals to ensure compliance with standards and regulations
- Monitor and promote safe working practices in line with the Etihad Safety Management System and safety culture to develop a safe working environment
- Monitor and promote quality of work and team working to ensure that maintenance is carried out in the most cost effective manner
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more). Qualified Aircraft engineer on Etihad aircraft type, either as B1 or B2.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as Licensed Aircraft Engineer or similar role.
- Communication skills – Advanced
- Computer skills – Proficient
- Attention to details – Advanced
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods – Excellent
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Jet Aviation Maintenance Network – Click Here to read more