Etihad Airways Jobs – Etihad Airways is hiring for Standards Controller at Abu Dhabi base. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Etihad Airways Jobs 2019
- Policies and procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedure so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-day operations
Implement the day to day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to Manager complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures.
- Safety, Quality and Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Responsible for design, development and delivery of standards, ensuring they are compliant with safety standards and meet the operational requirements in order for them to deliver
- Lead project teams/be a part of development for introduction of new products and services in close co-ordination with necessary departments
- Ensures thorough investigation and evaluation of reports on shortfalls in service and standards that potentially impact guest experience
- Recommends improvements as a result working with key stakeholders to ensure consistency is maintained.
- Works in close co-operation with sections – performance, training, operations, safety and service delivery to ensure that service and standards and expectations are understood by all in order that the teams are able to lead their teams in delivering it to the cabin crew so the guest experience is not compromised.
- Responsible for evaluating the trends through analysis of observations, feedback, interpret the findings and ensures remedial action is taken for any area
- Works in close co-operation with business areas – performance, training, operations, safety and service delivery to ensure that service and standards and expectations are understood by all and guest experience is not compromised.
- Responsible for improving the product and service standards management, administration, tracking and the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a cabin crew role
- Experience working in an FSC environment, including inflight F&B
- Experience analysing and reporting numerical and non-numerical information
- Experience with on-board retail is desireable
- 5 Star hospitality or VVIP experience is desireable
- Communication skills – Proficient
- Presentation skills – Proficient
- Project Management skills – Proficient
- Relationship Management skills – Proficient
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Jet Aviation Maintenance Network- Click Here