Etihad Aviation Group is offering Aircraft Mechanic Programme in Abu Dhabi. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Etihad Aviation Group- Aircraft Mechanic Programme Year 2020
for UAE NATIONAL ONLY
To complete the Aircraft mechanical program conducted in association with AD-polytechnic and EY Engineering.
Trainee will graduate with a certificate of completion from EY Engineering and followed by one year practical training in EY Engineering.
• Complete all theory courses as per the training syllabus.
• Maintain in overall of 75% pass rate of all examination papers.
• Attend all classes in assigned training as per requirement of the training program.
• Attend practical training when assigned to do so and report to assigned Trainer.
• Comply with Training institute performance and attending Attendance policies
• Complete OJT for 12 months in 2nd year
• Comply with all performance requirements issued by Training institute and EY Engineering
• Participate in the Technical Staff Competency Assessment every 6 months and annually as well.
Qualification & Criteria
- High school diploma or higher
- Proficient in English writing, reading and speaking
- Prior experience in any Mechanical or Electrical stream in an advantage
- UAE national with a Family Book
- Maximum 29 years old
- Completed National Service (for males only)
- Able to work shifts
- Able to wear a uniform
- Previous experience in any Mechanical or Electrical stream in an advantage