Flydocs Jobs – Flydocs is hiring for Senior Technical Records Engineer for Vadodara, Gujrat India. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone!
Flydocs Jobs 2019
About this role
A number of opportunities have arisen to join the FLYdocs team as Senior Technical Records Engineers.
FLYdocs (a Lufthansa Technik Company) is a rapidly expanding international software business, powering innovation and advancing technology in the aviation industry. With the world’s most advanced aircraft data and records management platform at our core, our global team helps airlines, lessors, OEMs and MROs to transition aviation assets and protect their related value.
- Identifying genuine structure repairs from repair listing prepared by junior team members
- Referring to the Structure Repair Manual (SRM) to assess the damage found and verifying if the correct repair procedure was followed
- Mapping of damage/repair on aircraft sketch
- Reviewing work done by the team to ensure that compliance verification documents meet quality standards and are accurate
- Reviewing compliance documents to ensure all repairs are meeting requirements referenced in SRM, RDAS, FAA Form 8100-9, RDR and other repair scheme approval documents
- Preparing, reviewing, finalising and validating various reports as requested by Team Leader/Project Lead/Project Manager
- Responsible for making sure customer quality expectations and time schedules are met within the set parameters/objectives
- Overall responsibility to make sure all staff are trained to carry out their current roles and responsibilities safely and effectively
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Aeronautical/AME or equivalent in aviation field with 4+ years’ experience of aircraft maintenance preferably in base maintenance
- Experience of working in aircraft structure repair
- Hands on experience of working on Airbus/Boeing wide or narrow body aircrafts
- Knowledge and experience of assessing damage through Structure Repair Manual (SRM)
- In depth knowledge of aviation technical records and aviation regulations
- Hands-on experience of using AMM, CMM, IPC, Engineering Drawings etc. (highly desirable)
- Experience of working in CAMO (highly desirable)
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a leadership team who are passionate about the people
- The opportunity to work within a fast-growing, progressive, global-acting company
- Career development opportunities and the chance to progress
- Flat and lean organisation enabling fast decisions and action
- Competitive salary and an annual salary review based on performance
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting the job reference TEC-QNT-STR-01 in the subject line.