KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Handles customer’s complaints effectively and efficiently using Problem solving and decision maker skills.
• Maintains a high standard of public conduct while away from base and in circumstances where it is reasonably likely that they will be recognized as flynas crew.
• Provides a consistent level of excellent customer service to all customers at all times
• Ensures the needs of others are met in a professional, enthusiastic and caring manner by being sensitive to special needs, and understanding of other cultures
Inflight Security and Safety
• Maintains updated knowledge of all safety and emergency procedures, First Aid and in-flight services.
• Maintains familiarity with laws, regulations and procedures pertinent to the performance of the duties.
• Conducts Pre-flight briefing for Cabin Crew, asking safety, emergency procedures, first Aid and inflight service questions.
• Ensures Cabin safety and Security Checks are completed before passengers boarding
Cabin and Passenger Affairs
• Insures commissary supplies on board.
• Insure that all the cabin and lavatories are clean before departure and shall not sign the Cabin Cleaning Form presented by the cleaner supervisor, Unless the cabin and lavatories are in satisfactory level
Reporting and document control
• Maintains the validity of legal documentations required to operate as a CC
• Reports any safety, services passengers complaints to LCC.