Internal Audit Management
· Providing or supervising in providing training, coaching, and guidance to internal audit staff in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
· Attend and/or conduct internal meetings and participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal auditors.
· Conducting the updating process for the risk assessment document periodically, under guidance from director internal audit
· Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Working with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Fostering teamwork and innovation.
· Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships.
· Provide expertise in auditing standards and performance criteria, audit requirements, and information technology skills.
· Perform related work as assigned by audit management.
· Conduct fraud investigations cases, if any, and report findings to the Chief Audit Executive.
· Assist the director of the internal audit in developing the annual audit plan.
· Plan and develop the appropriate scope and schedule of audit programs and ascertain the technical skill, information requirements and resources requirement for the program.
· Identify and evaluate the Company’s risk areas and provide key input to the development of the annual audit plan.
· Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues.
· Conduct interview, review documents, developing and administering surveys, composes summary memos, and preparing working papers.
· Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.