Global Aerospace Logistics -GAL Careers is hiring for Mechanics (Aircraft Maintenance)
GAL Careers 2019
Global Aerospace Logistics Careers 2019
Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Job Code: REF/HRS/SRF/19-0255
Expiry Date: 15/08/2019
Location: Abu Dhabi
Reports directly to and assists the AH-64 maintenance supervisor to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance during airframe inspections on the required aircraft.
Will also be responsible for :-
1. Assist the maintenance supervisor to accomplish the company’s mission.
2. Inspect, service, and repair all assigned aircraft and equipment as per all applicable manuals in order to maintain a high state of mission readiness.
3. Impart the knowledge of duties and responsibilities in such a manner (advice support and OJT training) to permit assimilation of the customer’s trainees; the final aim being to enable the customer’s technicians to attain gradual full capacity to carry out maintenance.
4. Inspect all forms, records, and documents for completeness and accuracy IAW DA PAM 738-751 and all other applicable technical publications pertaining to the mission.
5. May be assigned to either Phase Maintenance or Heavy Maintenance section.
6. To work as a team in order to maintain a high standard of motivation.
7. Any other duties assigned within capabilities.
– High school graduate.
– Must have FAA A&P certificate or equivalent with no prior FAR violations.
– 5 to 3 yrs. Aviation Maintenance experience, military or equivalent civilian experience at a designated FAA repair station, (US Army AVUM, AVIM Level with a working knowledge of US Army TAMMS and associated reports preferred).
– Must have prior experience working on the required aircraft.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
VD Gulf – MRO by Volga-Denpr Technics – Read More