GAL Jobs 2019- Global Aerospace Logistics is hiring for Mechanics- Aviation Maintenance. Stay Connected with AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
GAL Jobs 2019
Mechanics Aviation – Maintenance
Job Code: REF/HRS/SRF/19-0317
Expiry Date: 28/10/2019
Location: Abu Dhabi
Assist to perform the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance during airframe inspections on H-60M rotary wing aircraft.
Will also be responsible to:
1. Assist the maintenance supervisor to accomplish the company’s mission.
2. Inspect, service, and repair all assigned aircraft and equipment as per all applicable manuals in order to maintain a high state of mission readiness.
3. Impart the knowledge of duties and responsibilities in such a manner (advice support and OJT training) to permit assimilation of the customer’s trainees; the final aim being to enable the customer’s technicians to attain gradual full capacity to carry out maintenance.
4. Inspect all forms, records, and documents for completeness and accuracy IAW DA PAM 738-751 and all other applicable technical publications pertaining to the mission.
5. To work as a team in order to maintain a high standard of motivation.
6. Must be able to bend, climb on the aircraft, and stand for prolonged periods of time and must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
NATIONALITY– No Restriction
– High school graduate and FAA A&P certified or equivalent.
– US ARMY TRADOC school graduate preferred but not required.
– At least two years preferred.
– Must have prior experience working on H-60M series aircraft.
– Must have thorough knowledge on use of common tools, special tools, hardware, and equipment used in the maintenance of helicopter.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !