GE Aviation Jobs India- GE Aviation is hiring for Airline Operations Functional Leads at Bangalore base, India.
GE Aviation Jobs 2019
• Leverages deep technology, process and domain expertise to drive execution across multiple data science solutions being developed for airline customers
• Interacts with the airline customers to understand their needs and translates that as functional requirements for the data scientists and ensures that the solution developed meets and exceeds the customer expectations
• Effectively communicate the project status and provide recommendations through analysis, preparation and presentation of technical data to customers
• Reviews the product / solution and provide regular feedback; Mentor the teams to effectively deliver on the program commitments with an unyielding focus on quality and customer satisfaction
• Provides Business insights to the technical team in identifying right PoC / solution framework
• Identify opportunities to create reusable IP, accelerators for airline customers
• Remain cognizant of state-of-the-art technology and changes in trend in the airline industry and help team respond to the same.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Atleast 8 years of experience in airlines with excellent domain and technical knowledge of the industry
• Experience in planning/scheduling of flights, aircraft maintenance planning, flight operations
• Innovative mind-set and the ability to connect analytics to business impact
• Passionate about applying digital solutions in solving business problems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Do you about the Lufthansa MRO Group? Read Here