Go Air Jobs- Go Air is hiring for Duty Officer – Airport Services at Mumbai India
Go Air Jobs 2019
|Age||25 – 35 Years|
|Experience From||3 Years – 0 Months|
|Experience To||5 Years – 0 Months|
|Key Requirement for the Position||1. Effective Communication Skills – verbal and|
2. Typing Speed/Computer Proficiency Expert
3. Should possess pleasing personality Expert
Preparation of effective procedures covering all activities before aircraft arrival, during turn around,
after departures covering all operational Areas and all customer touch points.
2. Daily briefing and debriefing to the staff
Responsible for reporting to DM/ Dy. APM/ APM for occurrences, events, violations and acts that may
affect Safety, Security and Company’s reputation.
4. Ensures that all log entries are correctly updated
5. Assists the managers to control staff overstay without hampering the flight operations.
6. Ensures that staff is adhering to Airline’s procedures about grooming and shift timings.
7. Maintains healthy relations with Airport Authorities
8. Attendance management of the staff
9. Supervises efficient processing of passenger, baggage, cargo and mail at the designated station
Ensures proper security and safety for passengers, staff, baggage, cargo and equipment at the
Co-ordinates with handling agent to analyze deviations and reports the same to Station Manager, and
initiate corrective actions.
12. Plans for irregularity and keep abreast of Airport and corporate emergency procedures.
13. Mans the Check-in counter or other touch points as and when required.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
Go Air is hiring for Cabin Crews- Click Here