Air Vistara Careers 2019
Vistara Careers 2019
TATA SIA Airlines Careers 2019
Work Experience: Relevant experience in Aviation Industry
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
To assist in handling and managing all aspects of Vistara operations and customer services at the airport including check-in, boarding, ramp handling, arrival & baggage services, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Customer Service & Operations
- Ensure Vistara operates in a safe and secure environment, by complying with internal and external operating standards and procedures.
- Ensure that Vistara upholds high standards of customer service delivery based on guidelines set out by Ground Services Department and Station Management.
- Work closely with service partners (ground handling, catering, engineering, etc.) to achieve flight punctuality and customer satisfaction.
- Administrative duties including mishandled baggage, catering, flight reports and vendor invoice verification.
- Other duties and projects which may be assigned from time to time.
- Skills & Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Possess an aptitude for customer service.
- Amadeus knowledge shall be an added advantage.