Aircraft Sheet Metal Worker / Mechanics
Are you an Aircraft Sheet Metal Worker / Mechanic with 3 years’ post qualification experience in a heavy / maintenance environment?
Are you interested in an employed opportunity working in Europe for major Maintenance Repair Organisations?
JMC Recruitment is planning to conduct recruitment in Sri Lanka during March / April where we seek to recruit Aircraft Maintenance Professionals – Mechanics and Sheet Metal professionals with experience on Boeing / Airbus family aircraft.
The successful Mechanics and Sheet Metal Workers will have the following attributes;
- 3 years post qualification Heavy Maintenance / Base Maintenance experience
- Experience on Boeing / Airbus Family aircraft
- Flexibility to live and work in Europe for the minimum of 1 year
- Diploma / Degree in Aircraft Maintenance
- Adequate level of spoken and written English to follow Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- Driving License
The successful Mechanics and Sheet Metal Workers will receive;
- Minimum €9.50 an hour dependent on trade with overtime
- Minimum 1 year employed contract in Europe with sponsorship, possibility of extension
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation and Transport
- Flights at the start and end of contract
- Paid Holiday
How to Apply?
Candidates MUST apply via Srilanka@jmcrecruitment.co.uk with a CV and education documents for immediate telephone interview, we regret that we cannot engage with candidates without 3 years post qualification experience in a Base Maintenance environment.
Only qualified candidate need to apply.