Are you want to enroll for Central Examination Organisation (CEO) Computer Number to appear in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Examination?
What is Computer Number?
A computer number is mandatory for all Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Students / License Holders to registered their profile in computerized Central Examination Organisation (CEO) database.
Note: Without allotment of Computer Number CEO will not allow any candidates to appear in DGCA AME Examination System and License issue system.
Pre-1992 Candidates/ License Holders who do not have the Computer Numbers also required to register for allotment of Computer Number with Pariksha DGCA Portal at https://pariksha.dgca.gov.in/
The request (allotment) for Computer Number is only one time exercise and the same number will be valid for your DGCA AME Examination Correspondence.
How to Apply for Allotment of Computer Number ?
The registration and allotment of computer number for AME candidates was brought ONLINE with effect from NOV‟2016 through VIMAN portal & for the PILOT candidates, the same was through UDAAN portal.
Now CEO,DGCA has developed a combined NEW portal https://pariksha.dgca.gov.in.
Allotment of Computer Number through this portal is open 24 X 7 for all NEW AME candidates
(1) NEW Candidate Registration form is the entry level form for the candidate (not having computer no), who wants to register to appear in AME license examination conducted by DGCA.
Note: Including all pre-1992 passed / licensed candidates / BAMEC holders, who have not registered in computerized CEO data base so far also, have to mandatorily apply as NEW with copy of license/ BAMEC for allotment of computer number, if they desire to appear in any examination including that for Limitation removal paper in future.
(2) Click on the New Candidate Registration
(3) After clicking New Candidate Registration , the Instruction Page will open. Please read the instruction carefully and acknowledge the same by clicking the submit button given below.
(4) The system will ask for
As a New Candidate you have to select option “NO” and for Pre- 1992 license holder it will be YES.
(5) Complete the Registration form as given below . Enter all the true information from your side . The system will verify your Mobile Number and Email Id both.
All Mandatory Fields marked as *(asterisk)
(6) Verification link will be available on E-mail Id, which will be valid only for 24 Hours. Go through the link and create the candidate login credentials.
(7) Login in the Candidate Login Section and then fill out the form as given.
There are following Categories given Choose as Appropriate
BMTO: This is applicable for the candidate of Basic Maintenance Training Organisation approved underCAR 147 (Basic)
Trainee: This is applicable for the candidate of AME Training Institute approved underCAR Sec 2 Series E Pt VIII
General/Other: This is applicable for the candidate of any Organization approved under CAR 145/ CAR-M& also for PRIVATE & UNEMPLOYED candidates.
Defence: This is applicable for Serving or Retired Defence personnel / Paramilitary Services Personnel
Upload the Documents ( as Applicable)
Candidates are required to upload the documents and after uploading must view the same to check that the each documentare correctly uploaded at the rightplace with correct orientation and are legible. Click on the Save andSubmit button, the registration details will be updated and system would display the message “Records Saved successfully”and Review screen will come showing all the details filled in form.
Note: Candidate has to Mark at the box provided before“Final Submit‟. On successful submission, a pdf form of filled information will be created and the same will be sent to the registered email ID.
(8) Candidate has to take print of pdf form sent on registered email, paste the same photograph which has been uploaded and sign in the designated box with black ink. Candidates are advised to attach all hard copies(ATTESTED & LEGIBLE/ READABLE)of uploaded documents in same sequence as given in uploaded document list of printed pdf form,and must forward the same after completing all formalities to CEO by Speed Post, so as to reach within 10 days of date of submission of application online. The envelope containing the application MUST be super-scribed in capital and bold letters as“AME-APPLICATION FOR ALLOTMENT OF COMPUTER NUMBER”.[If the hard copy of the application not received in CEO within 10 days, application will be AUTO REJECTED.]
Note : Pre-1992 candidates applying for the ‘Allotment of Computer Number ‘are advised to upload & forward mandatorily the copy of their BAMEL/BAMEEC/ License and also should mark in bold ‘Pre-1992 candidate’ in the footer of each page of the CA Form 19-07for easy identification
(9) If the registration form is approved then the computer number will be generated and a mail will be sent to respective registered email Id’s.Thereafter candidate should login by using Computer Number and Password to access this portal.
Rejected Candidate: If the registration form is rejected then mail will be sent to respective registered email ID’s with the reasons of rejection. Candidates are advised to login with their credential and correct the editable field as per ‘reason(s) of rejection’ and submit the application online again and complete the as per the procedure given in above .On re-submission same Temp ID will be maintained with latest online submission date & time.
NOTE: After necessary correction and re-submission, candidate MUST forward AGAIN ALL hard copies (including previously accepted -ATTESTED Copies )of uploaded documents in same sequence as given in ‘uploaded document list’ of printed pdf form, to CEO by Speed Post, so as to reach within 10 days of date of submission of application online.
All the detailed guidelines are also available at USER MANUAL
You can also download the USER MANUAL Given here