JetAsia Jobs – Jet Asia Airways is hiring Licensed Aircraft Engineer (LAE) at Bangkok. The candidates Must hold Thai DCA issued Type II License.
JetAsia Jobs 2019
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Must hold Thai DCA issued Type II License.
- Must have Boeing 767 Type Rating.
- Minimum 10 years verifiable experience.
- Minimum 3 years Boeing 767 experience.
- Must have legal right to live and work in Thailand.
- Responsible for maintenance, inspection, repairs modifications and defect rectification.
- Entries in aircraft maintenance logs and work sheets for work performed.
- Perform maintenance/airworthiness releases of aircraft.
- Ensure that safety precautions are being observed when performing all maintenance activities.
- Ensure all components, parts and material to be installed to the aircraft are properly certified and in an airworthy condition.
Best Wishes from AeroCareers – Aviation is for Everyone !
HAECO -the one of the largest MRO – Read here